Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Investment/Financial Planning--Reminder!

For all my clients, I invest the money they have in accounts under my advice/management.  I also provide investment/financial planning services, and it's included in my investment advisory fee.  But not all my clients make use of that valuable service, so here's a reminder...

Do you know the following?
  • how much to save
  • which accounts to use
  • what investments to make
  • whether or not to save for college
  • how much insurance for disability, life, and/or long-term care
  • what pension and social security income are you going to receive
  • should you buy or rent your home
  • should you buy or lease your car
  • do you really need to save for college
  • what to do with inheritance, or proceeds from sale of a business
Let me help you get on top of all of this.  You're paying for investment advice, and I am including overall financial advice so we can be as successful as possible.

Thank you!

--Gary Partoyan

Potomac Wealth Strategies, LLC
1800 Diagonal Rd., Suite 600
Alexandria, Virginia  22314
(703) 746-8195
(855) 347-9483 fax
Garo.Partoyan@PotomacWealthStrategies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment