Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tax Law for 2018--Make Sure You're Withholding Is Suitable


Good morning.  Please contact your tax advisor to conduct a review of your tax withholding from your paycheck (not me--I can't give tax advice).  New tax law in effect now, and some clients are not having as much withheld for taxes as a year ago, even when gross pay, exemptions, and other factors seem to be the same.  This may be as designed--result of lower tax burden thanks to updated tax code--but I recommend each of us go over our own situation with a tax expert to be sure all is in order.

Let me know if you want contact info of my best tax professionals.

Thank you, and make it a great day!

--Gary

Potomac Wealth Strategies, LLC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

(703) 746-8195 phone
(855) 347-9483 fax

No comments:

Post a Comment