Thursday, September 25, 2014

PWS' Operations: All Good, As Usual

Potomac Wealth Strategies' operations-related systems and services are high-end and continue to be excellent.

The service my clients and I receive from Schwab Institutional remains top-notch. Safe, secure, user-friendly, reliable...  I rest easy at night knowing client assets are in good hands.

The portfolio management/billing/research/investment planning program I use from Morningstar is also great.  They regularly make improvements, sometimes with my specific suggestions.  My subscription to Morningstar Office is my largest overhead item, and it is well worth it.

Schwab and Morningstar enable me to operate on my own, but not alone. My email and web page providers, and my telecom, insurance, and tax providers are also great.

This means I can do my best for my clients with minimal operational distractions.

Thank you for your business and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment